Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Sunday, September 9, 2012

[ENG TRANS] FTISLAND @ RUNRUNRUN Summer Tour Video


PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, INCLUDING TRANSLATORS. THANK YOU ^^

What has Jaejin been up to lately?

JJ: Recently, there's this new sort of game and it's really fascinating! I've been busy playing with it.
HK: Yes! So he hasn't really been practicing recently.
JJ: Recently, I've really not been practicing, but Hongki...
MH: Oh! Playing games can be a sort of practice, right! Fingers!
JJ: Hand practice~

What has Hongki been up to lately? 

HK: I bought 3 dogs recently; I'm busy taking care of them, and busy bullying Jaejin! I really like to bully him, and pick on his hair...
MH: He's the one with the most hair amongst the five of us! (touches Jaejin's hand)
JJ: How cute is Hongki hyung~ It's all because he loves me too much, so he always does these things to me. (to Hongki) You're so cute~

What is FTIsland's rank on loneliness? 

No.1: MH, HK, JH
No.2: SH
No.3: JJ

MH: Why?
HK: Yes, to me, if someone who is close to me left for a while, no matter how short the timing, I will always feel lonely. I also hate eating alone, so I want to eat with people I like. No matter where I am... Ah~ What I mean is, I can go out alone, but I can't eat alone, and (who I eat with) has to be a good friend. If I don't eat with friends or the members, then I can't (eat)!
MH: I easily feel lonely right before sleeping. Before, I would sleep with Seunghyun; but recently, I've been sleeping alone. How lonely!
JH: I'm a person who easily feels lonely these days...
HK: That's right! Jonghun has been like that since birth :p
JH: Hey you! Um... yeah.
All: HAHAHA

What is FTISLAND's rank of reliability?

No.1: JJ, HK
No.2: MH
No.3: JH
No.5: SH

HK: I should be number one!
JJ: Hongki is the best singer amongst us, right? But even better at singing is? ME! (cues himself) This is why...
HK: Very good, but you know what, Jonghun has improved recently.
JH: (laughs)
JJ: In what way?
HK: But there's still a long distance from my standard; you'll never catch up with me!
JJ: Who?!
HK: All of you (smug face) (to Jonghun) You're the leader, but your ranking is...?
JH: I can still accept that my ranking is in between.
All: Wow~
JH: I can accept anything.
All: Yo~
JH: I don't mind being ranked here, or anywhere else.
HK: You're in the centre, meaning that is the heart of it all.
SH: Um... Regarding me being the lowest, so...
All: HAHAHA


ORIGINAL CHINESE TRANSLATIONS VIA @Mumu616
URL LINKS: 
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/j5118l
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/j511se

2 comments: