Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Sunday, September 9, 2012

[ENG TRANS] FTISLAND magazine interview @ MINI (October) - Two-Choice Questions (PART 2)


PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, INCLUDING TRANSLATORS. THANK YOU ^^

READ THE FIRST PART HERE!!


Q: Apart from looks, what else is important for females? 

A: Smell
B: Voice

SH: Voice~ This is really very hard! I'm very troubled (about the answer), but when I think of talking on the phone, it's definitely the voice being more important.
JJ: I choose smell! So hard... Both are very important. Not the smell of perfume, but if the person's own body smell is fragrant, I'll be very happy. It's the kind where if you don't lean in close to smell, you won't discover it. (shy)
MH: Voice! Because we will talk on the phone frequently, so voice is very important! If her voice is charming on the phone, we will have a better time chatting (shy)
HK: Voice! Wah, this is really very hard!! Voice or smell... Um... Still voice, I guess! I like the kind of voice which is girly and cute; whereas for smell, once you spray on perfume, it can be changed, but voice is unique to each person, unchangeable.
JH: Voice! Because I want to chat properly, I like that kind of voice which, when speaking, would let people anticipate eagerly to listen.


The new single is rock, very handsome, and VERY PERVERTED!? 

What areas should be especially taken note of in the now hot-selling single「TOP SECERT」?

HK: It's a very handsome song, but all in all, just listen! It will allow everyone to see a totally different us from before.
JJ: Listen well to the lyrics too!
SH: It's a bit perverted!
JH: Please say it's "sexy" (laughs) When everyone is listening to「TOP SECRET」 , to be able to feel that the instruments are also a type of sexy performance, that'll be good.

Are the bass drums sexy too?

MH: Bass drums are also rock and handsome! I did do my best. Although I'm not sure whether it's sexy (laughs)
HK: Seunghyun, did you recommend any part?
SH: The starting part, Jonghun's guitar was really handsome!
JH: Thank you~ (happy)
JJ: That's right! The guitar is really sexy! From the first time I heard it, it has been very impressionable.

Then are there parts, which you were individually in charge of, that you would recommend?

SH: My parts are not bad (shy)
JJ: Ah, mine are also not bad (shy)

(laughs) The national summer tour「RUN! RUN! RUN!」has ended, and the 7/8 Saitama Super Arena will soon be recorded into a DVD and released on 9/26.

JJ: Jonghun hyung's tears, when he was MC, left a deep impression on me.
JH: How embarrassing... At that time, I recalled many things, plus it was the last day of the tour, at such a huge venue, all the thanks to the fans and the experiences with the members came gushing up altogether.

After that, the whole atmosphere at the concert was changed! 

HK: Yes! After that was「I believe myself」,「PAPER PLANE」,「Revolution」,「LIFE」. Everyone must watch it properly!

This time, you even presented a dance as FTISLAND's younger generation,「S.F.HEROES」; it really brought up the atmosphere and it was cheerful! 

JJ: We chose the song ourselves to practise!
SH: When we were dancing, we felt very happy too~
HK: Who do you think danced best?

Erm... Everyone danced well, but if I really have to say who's great, it should be Jonghun~

JH: Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HK, JJ, MH, SH: Huh!!! (unhappy)
HK: Jonghun danced even more 'over' than what the teacher taught us! So from a distance, you can see it more clearly, but actually there were a lot of mistakes!
MH: That's right, that's right; he impulsively changed the original dance steps!
JH: I'm adapting! (smug)
JJ: (laughs) During this tour, we added a lot of different things, everyone must watch it properly!

[Back stage]
From the start to the end, it was all an exciting interview. 
The maknaes, Minhwan and Seunghyun, kept closely leaning together while they were seated, they were very close. 
Jonghun wore a face mask, even with a croaky voice, when he was asked, "Are you having flu?", he still answered gallantly. 
Hongki resembles a middle school boy, disturbing Jaejin every spare moment he has. (laughs)
When the interview ended, the members said to me, "mini's questions are always interesting!"
After I told them that the readers' response was also very good, they replied happily, "That's great! We really like it!"


ORIGINAL CHINESE TRANSLATIONS VIA @i_bestbass

2 comments: