Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

[ENG TRANS] FTISLAND > PRIMADONNA JAPAN - Valentine's Day Message

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, INCLUDING TRANSLATORS. THANK YOU ^^

HK: Valentine's Day
SH: It's really soon
JJ: It's coming~ It's coming
HK: It's times like these when I've got no girlfriend and Valentine's Day comes
JJ: Aren't the Pri your girlfriends?
HK: Not girlfriends, they're friends
(He repeated twice and everyone laughed)
MH: Do you have any memories regarding V-day?
HK: Yeah
MH: What's that?
HK: During middle school and high school, I was really popular. During V-day, it was really cool. My table was as piled as high as a little hill (SH: Yeah~~~~~~) I didn't know who gave me, but a few people just came and left the stuff and went.
JH: That... Isn't that the most basic?
JJ: It's the most basic
HK: Wait~ wait~ please quieten down first. Because I received too many things, when I was going home, I couldn't bring them all home and had to give away some to the teachers and juniors. In the end, when I came back to the classroom, there was yet another hill (makes the motion for a hill) At that time, I really wanted a bus.
JH: Plane~ For me, it's a plane
HK: Don't boast. What about Jaejin?
JH: Bicycle
JJ: Bicycle~ bicycle~ Talking about bicycle~~~~ (sings the bicycle song and SH does the bicycle actions beside him)
HK: But Jaejin's face is really like chocolates. You can use your face directly, and just say, "I'm the present"
JJ: What does that mean?
SH&MH: Ah~ his face's skin colour
JJ: V-day~
SH: Face's skin colour
JJ: On V-day, my friends and I... chocolate
HK: Exchanged
JJ: Yeah
HK: It wasn't because you liked each other, but because you were friends. You really weren't popular. For people like me, we don't need to resort to any exchanges
JJ: That was because my friend didn't receive, so I wanted to give him a present
HK: Oh oh oh~ Don't act all gentle... What about Minhwan?
MH: Me~ Because of debut~ debut was very early, so I don't really have any memory
HK: But what about middle school?
MH: I totally have no impression
HK: Seunghyun?
SH: Me~ I bought chocolates for myself to eat
HK: You didn't even receive one before
SH: I'm kidding. I'm actually very popular. It's true! There are pictures as proof
HK: Anyway, V-day, for us...
JJ: For us...
HK: We hope you can pen love letters for us. Okay?~
JJ: Please
SH: We'll be anticipating
HK: This round, the theme will be [THREE LINE LOVE LETTER]. A love letter of three lines
JJ: A love letter
MH: Three lines, what's that?
HK: Just, three lines (motions three lines violently) of a love letter
JH: One, two, three (motions with his hands)
MH: The idea is really important
HK&JJ: It's just like that
SH: In the three lines, express your true emotions to us. After that, send it to us, and that's it!! Okay~ Say it again!!
HK: All in all, we hope everyone uses the three-line method to express your thoughts and feelings towards us
SH: Please send it to us
All: We look forward to receiving many love letters~ Up till now, it has been FTISLAND.


ORIGINAL CHINESE TRANSLATIONS BY @ejinhyun
URL LINK: http://ejinhyun.pixnet.net/blog/post/121584093

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, INCLUDING TRANSLATORS. THANK YOU ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment