Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

[HD SCANS+DL LINK] 2013 Golden Disk Awards - hot magazine (Issue 212)

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU ^^
轉載請注明出處。謝謝^^

Click for larger images
큰 이미지를 클릭주세요
為放大圖片 請點擊










PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU ^^
轉載請注明出處。謝謝^^


No comments:

Post a Comment