Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Thursday, October 25, 2012

[ENG TRANS] 121024 tvN Enews - Exposing FTISLAND's relationships!?

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, INCLUDING TRANSLATORS. THANK YOU ^^


HK: Hello

Bot: Hello, I am tvN news’ reporter

MH: How old are you? Do you like me?
JJ: Which part do you like (about me)? Is it a secret crush? Where are you from? Do you live alone?
HK: Do you live alone?
All: Hahahahaha
HK: Ah, Jaejin, you’re really weird~

Bot: Please calm down. Please prove that you’re FTISLAND, do me a favour 

(Hongki starts singing)

Bot: I heard that amongst the idols, you’re the most playful band, is that the truth? 

JJ: It’s the truth

Bot: How much do you spend when playing? 

JJ: Everytime we play, out of 10m won, we spend 15m won? It’s equivalent to a large-scale movie!
SH: In that sort of situation, we won’t save money...
JJ: That money, our Hongki-ssi will come up with it!!!

Bot: I heard some rumours that the members will drink and puke? 

JJ: All of us will!
All: Hahahahaha
JJ: We will all puke, but our looks (while puking) are different. For me, I’ll look like a dragon spewing fire (laughs)
HK: Jonghun is like a hydra!

Bot: When the FTISLAND members are in love, who has the bad boy style? 

HK: Jaejin!
JJ: Lee Hongki! Lee Hongki!
MH: Jaejin hyung is the bad boy style, Hongki hyung is the evil boy style!
HK: Jaejin, once he gets sick (of her), he dumps her!
JJ: Excuse me! I’m really speechless. These words are really... it sounds like I’m begging! Ya, (my image,) what do I do!!

(Anger explosion)

JJ: Once I get sick, I dump? Women are not objects! Don’t scold my woman!

Bot: Let’s move on to the next question

JJ: Ah-ing~

Bot: How come Lee Hongki-ssi has not had a single scandal? It looks like it’s all secret dates

JJ: No! There are a lot that the company prevents!

(Jaejinnie, nice shot!)

Bot: Then, amongst the members, who has the most number of dating experiences? 

JJ: Don’t you know it! Ah, what are you asking... You obviously know, but you still ask!
HK: Me? Me? Isn’t it Jonghun? You can’t lie like this!
HK: Excuse me! If you continue to ask this sort of useless things, I’ll hang up

Bot: Can I call again next time? 

HK: Don’t! Don’t!
HK: Nah, if friends are not around, it will be fun.

Bot: I’ll call again next time

HK: Yes, you’ve worked hard

RAW VIDEO
(Cr lovekrpop on YT)

ENG SUBS
(Cr sifapri4fti on Twitter; harta karun on YT)

THAI SUBS
(Cr aumemaomam37 on YT)


ORIGINAL CHINESE TRANSLATIONS BY small_橘紙xi
URL LINK: http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/8237a714jw1dy6wchabluj.jpg

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, INCLUDING TRANSLATORS. THANK YOU ^^

4 comments:

  1. Thanx for the translation, that was really funny!
    Jaejin was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      Yeah, he was sooooo honest XDDD

      Delete
  2. thanx for the translation. FT ISLAND is very playfull indeed xDDD

    ReplyDelete