Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Friday, October 19, 2012

[NEWS+中文翻譯] FTISLAND's Lee Hongki is similar to actor Lee Hyun Woo? 李洪基與李炫雨非常相似?

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU ^^
轉載請注明翻譯者 謝謝^^

Extracted from The New Paper, Singapore (19 October 2012)


(Lee Hyun Woo) was taken aback to find out that some of the fans have compared him to Korean boy band FT Island's lead singer Lee Hong Ki. 
當(李炫雨)得知有些飯拿他跟韓國男樂團FTISLAND主唱李洪基做比較時,他非常吃驚。

Looking surprised, Lee said that this was the first time that he had heard of netizens remarking upon his resemblance to the other Lee.
表情驚訝,李炫雨說這是首次聽說有網民說他跟李洪基長得很像。

He said, with a laugh: "Actually what we (he and Lee Hong Ki) have in common is that we both have been doing this (entertainment) for a very long time."
他笑著說:“其實我們(李洪基與他)的共同點就是 我們都在(演藝圈)做了很久了。”

"The difference is that he chose the path of a singer, whereas I chose the path of an actor."
“不同的是他選擇歌手的道路 而我選擇了演員的道路。”

"But I'm happy that people have said that I bear a likeness to him as he has become very popular."
“不過我還是很開心別人說我和他長得很像 因為他的人氣變得很高。”

"I just hope fans can see my appeal too."
“我只希望飯們也能看到我的吸引力。”

ORIGINAL SOURCE: THE NEW PAPER, SINGAPORE (19 October 2012)  
出處:新加坡報紙 THE NEW PAPER(2012年10月19日)

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU ^^
轉載請注明翻譯者 謝謝^^

2 comments:

  1. true...they almost look the same :)) i was in sock too when i saw...firstly i was thinking is one and the same :)) i search on Google and i find 2 different boys....really shock ,,,anyway Lee Hyun Woo and Lee Hongki are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. same goes here,i was really surprised when i found out that the guy in To the beautiful you and You're beautiful is actually different where in at first i thought is only one.They are really look a-like 90% alike!!

    ReplyDelete