Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

[ENG TRANS] FTISLAND Treasure Box Interview @ Yahoo! Taiwan

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU ^^

(Note: Click on each members' names to access original video ^^)

Q: What 3 treasures would you like to put into your treasure box?


Jonghun

#1: Food that he likes
#2: Family (parents)
#3: FTISLAND and staff

Three things that Jonghunnie wishes to place in his treasure box… 
Firstly, I think the most important is food, things we eat. Because eating is an important thing, and I like to eat. That is the first thing I wish to put in my treasure box.
Secondly, I want to put my parents. My parents are the most precious people to me in this world; I’m always thankful towards them, and I love them. So I must definitely put my parents into my treasure box.
Thirdly… thirdly, it would be the staff and members. I want to put all the people around me inside. All along, they’ve helped me a lot and in the future, I feel that we will challenge more opportunities and experiences. That’s why I want to put them in.

Hongki

#1: Handphone
#2: FTISLAND
#3: Family (parents)

The first treasure I want to put in is… The first treasure should be… Handphone. Then the second… I want to put the members in, as treasures. The third treasure is my parents.
(Please elaborate)
For the handphone… I think it's the same for everyone: without handphones, we’ll all feel very bored.
The reason for putting in members is, they’re friends who are fulfilling their dreams together with me. If there is one person less, the chance of our dreams perishing is very great, so we have to walk together. Should I say we’re colleagues? What do you call it? Partners? Yes, they’re my partners.
For my parents, whether it’s when I’m in pain, upset or happy, they’ll always be with me. My parents are the people who gave birth to me, so that is a relationship where we cannot be separated.
Can’t I add one more? Credit card? I think that the credit card is very important.

Jaejin

#1: FTISLAND
#2: Fans
#3: Computer

My first treasure is FTISLAND. The second treasure is the fans. The third treasure is… saying children seems a bit too early. Then, my third treasure is… uh… the computer. It should be like this.
The reason for putting in FTISLAND is because it is my all. In future too, it will still be my all; no one can replace it. So to me, FTISLAND is a very precious treasure.
Then, my second treasure is all of the fans. The fans, no matter what, when we’re upset or happy, will always be by our side protecting us, cheering us on. So they are also a party who I want to cherish.
Third is the computer, because I can use it to play games, watch dramas, and make songs, or watch interesting movies. It can help me relieve much of the stress from work. So it’s a very precious object.

Minhwan

#1: Handphone
#2: Wallet
#3: Car keys

I feel that right now, the first treasure I wish to place in the treasure box is my handphone. Second is my wallet. Third is my car keys.
I want to put my handphone in because I want to contact other people, because I am afraid of being lonely. Additionally, I’m living apart from my parents. That is the best tool for communication. So I chose the handphone.
The second is my wallet. Because inside it, there are many photographs, money, credit card and many other types of daily necessities. So I chose the wallet.
Lastly, it’s the car keys. Because I like to travel around: The car is a little space which can bring me away, so I will want to put my car keys into my treasure box.

Seunghyun

#1: Family (Parents and brother)
#2: FTISLAND
#3: Guitar

Now, I’ll tell everyone my three treasures.
I think that the first treasure is my family, my parents and younger brother. They are the driving force behind how I managed to come so far. My parents and family, who allowed me to grow up in a loving environment since young, are my first treasure.
The second treasure is our members. They motivate me keep on moving forward. All along, they have given me a lot. Whether I’m lonely or upset, they will always be by my side, protecting me and cheering me on. If I didn’t have them, I think I wouldn’t have been able to cope until now. So the members are my second treasure.
Then, the third treasure is my instrument, the guitar. In future, we should always be together; I still want to produce more music. The guitar is like my family and friend. So my third treasure is the guitar.


Collated videos of the 5 individual clips
(Cr. mayday800526 on YT)

ENG SUBS
(Subbed by sifapri4fti @ Twitter; harta karun @ YT)


PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment