Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Friday, August 10, 2012

[ENG TRANS] Excite Music - FTISLAND Exclusive Top Secrets, REVEALED!

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, INCLUDING TRANSLATORS. THANK YOU ^^

TOP SECRETS which are only said here by EXCITE MUSIC
Secrets, those only members who have lived together for 8 years will know, REVEALED!!

CJH on LHG:
His image is a playful and cute person, but when he stands on the stage, there will be a sexy charisma, his eyes will also sparkle and he's very handsome. Normally there wouldn't be such a feeling. Of course, in every moment, there will be a different sort of charm; on stage there will always be a personal charm.

CJH on SSH:
Seunghyun is actually very young, but he is the one who has the most "manly loyalty" amongst the members. It's not a gentle sort of feeling, but it's a feeling like "My friend will be taken care of by me", values friendship a lot. He's very responsible. But in reality, I have not needed his protection or help before, because in any way, I'm the older brother (laughs)

LHG on CJH:
A hidden charm only I know about...there isn't one. We have shown everything to each other, so anything of this sort is few. Because we have always lived together...Yup~... Recently, it should be that Jonghun underwent body exercise.

LJJ on SSH:
This child is very charming. Normally he gives people a "very happy", "very interesting" feeling. Although he is the younger brother amongst the members, because in reality he has a younger brother, his determination also has the ability to direct/lead people. When I see this side of him, I'd think, "He's really handsome!"

LJJ on CJH:
He has a lot of sense on interior design. Very fashionable. Because he is good at anything regarding design, so when I see Jonghun hyung's room, I'd feel, "Wow, wow, very nice!" I think if he buys a house himself one day, he will use it very handsomely?

CMH on LJJ:
Originally, he gave off a serious and quiet image, a Jaejin hyung from whom you can feel seriousness. But the Jaejin hyung I know is very interesting, how should I put this, a very smart feeling. He has a side which pulls off jokes; and another where he will listen to others' frustrations and help to solve (the problems). He's this sort of hyung. Very reliable!

CMH on CJH:
The first time we met, I thought Jonghun hyung was a very cool person, but he is in fact a very warm-hearted person. Although his actions may sometimes be a bit cold (laughs). But the things he thinks about in his heart are in fact very gentle.

SSH on CMH:
When Minhwan meets people for the first time, he is shy, but actually he's very MAN. He has the feel of a "older brother". When I have many frustrations, there are a lot of times when I would discuss together with him.

SSH on LJJ: He's really a very gentle person, a mood-maker. He will also consolidates our appearances during practices, etc, I think that's Jaejin hyung's charm. Recently, are there any things about Jaejin hyung that have shocked me... (At this point, Jaejin appeared. "Say good things") When I'm watching him bathe...? (laughs) (Jaejin: "Why? Very sexy!?)


ORIGINAL CHINESE TRANSLATIONS VIA @MylovelyFT 
URL link: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/iofmkm

No comments:

Post a Comment