Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Monday, November 12, 2012

[NEWS-ENG TRANS] 121112 FTISLAND Choi Jonghun-Lee Jaejin, Men who fear autumn? "Ballad" envisionment (in progress)

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU ^^

Cr. FNC Entertainment / The Star @ Chosun

FTISLAND Choi Jonghun is revealed, on Bing, to be behind Ju Ji Hoon's piano-playing.

Recently, the announcement that the memorable passionate piano-playing of Ju Ji Hoon on SBS weekend drama 'Five Fingers' was by FTISLAND member Choi Jonghun has grabbed much attention.

In the 9th single, "Polar Star", which is to be released in Japan, he intends to present the best of his self-made songs, "Beautiful World", a song better than ever known amongst the completed music singles ever prepared before.

Choi Jonghun said, "This is the first time I've had to match a piano accompaniment; I wrote the ballad seriously and so that was how Beautiful World came about to be. I envisioned the melody while thinking of a woman who is loving and beautiful." with a romantic look.

With plugged-in earphones together with fellow member Lee Jaejin in the waiting room, they listen to music with a look which reminds one of a pictorial. Lee Jaejin said about his self-written song, "폴링 포 유(Falling for You)", which is included in this single, "This is a song of which I envisioned and wrote the melody I got from inspiration on the acoustic guitar at home, expressing a heart of not being able to reach the woman I love", henceforth raising the expectations (of the public).

Meanwhile, FTISLAND's 4th regular Korean album activities have ended, and their 9th Japanese single "Polar Star" is slated to be presented.

(A/N: My grasp of Korean is still not up to mark, so I'll ask your forgiveness if there are errors in translation! Thank you~)


ORIGINAL ARTICLE BY The Star, Chosun
URL link: http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2012/11/12/2012111200882.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

2 comments:

  1. Hey the song by Jaejin is called 'Fallin' For You' rather than polling mammals hahaa :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for the correction! <3 Didn't notice that :x

      Delete