Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Sunday, November 11, 2012

[ENG TRANS] 121110 Story Show Do Dream - Select Excerpts

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, INCLUDING TRANSLATORS. THANK YOU ^^

TOPIC... on communicating with mothers

Host: Hongki is from the sons' generation, right? If your mother sits in the car secretly waiting for you at the door of the club, how would you react?

HK: I'll be annoyed!! Sunbae waited?

Host: At that time, what would your mother's feelings be like?

HK: Although she came because she was worried...

Host: It was sudden...

HK: The friends who are my age, it's now the time to relieve stress; I really want to get rid of stress. If a gun were suddenly pointed at me, I can only surrender!!

Host: Hyun Mi-sunbae's son ought to be thankful to you...

Host: Hyun Mi-Sunbae should be a mother who is scary, right?

HM: A little.

Host: Will you chat regularly (with your son)?

HM: Yes, SMS-style: "Mum, I love you"; "Mum, it's raining here."

HK: This is very touching. My style is quite the opposite. I'm not the same. Because we live closeby, the SMS will be: "Mum, I want to eat dongtaetang (A/N: some kind of fish soup)..." I would send such short messages...

TOPIC... on movie

Host: A singer who can sing well...

HK: Thank you.

Host: You act too. Talk while you're eating... When you are shooting the movie, you'll be hungry, right? You can't eat well, right?

HK: No. The first time when I went to the shooting, I was shocked. I ate really well: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper. Because I ate well for every meal, so it was impossible for me not to grow fat, and then the meal vans will come... That's why the movie actors don't shoot dramas!!!

TOPIC... on Hongki's worries

Host: Does Hongki have any worry?

HK: There are some questions about my future... About the type of music which I really want to do. I'm a little confused. I'm thinking whether musically, we're currently stuck in a second wave of rough period.

Host: What caused you to think this?

HK: About that... Now, we're a band, but I have the music type which I like. In Korea, you have to move with the flow. But I like to do the type of music which I want. If I continue following like this, in future, insisting on my type of music will become very difficult. I want to change my image bit by bit. With this kind of thinking, I guess I still need to continue working hard.

Host: Then the music which FTISLAND is doing now, isn't that the type of music you want?

HK: It's not my dream type of music.

Host: What is your dream type of music?

HK: I like strong punk rock, this type of rock music. I want to master the in-between of an idol and a band. But this is very difficult.

Host: Then the company needs to know; the members' thoughts are also important. Will you discuss this amongst the members?

HK: We often discuss this. We also talk to the company, saying we want to do our own music. Once, we had already released our self-made songs in Japan, but we didn't in Korea. Because in Japan, even if the potential of the song is not flawless, Japan will do it with us, scrutinize the song and give us many learning opportunities. But in Korea, we don't have that time, and we don't have that chance. I feel that it's very tough, even if we're doing activities in both Japan and Korea, doing music of different styles.

Host: Hongki, from hyung's point of view, you're very smart. Right now, isn't Mr CEO listening? Didn't you also earn a lot of money? Take it out from your own pockets and do it! Now, isn't the computer very advanced? If you have the heart to do it, you can do it slowly at home too.

HK: After completing it, I can also post it on the net.

TOPIC... on exposing Minhwan

HK: Although we never made songs and released them on the net, something that happened which is our drummer Minhwan went through a very tough period. Because there were too many rumours, he actually uploaded a video of his back when he's playing the drums.

Host: Ah, (rumours like) this person is fake-drumming or something? He feels that he's very wronged?

HK: Minhwan felt too wronged, he hated it and even specially covered his face in order not to be identified. With the members' help, in a messed-up way, he used his phone to take the video. After shooting the video, he even uploaded it online.

Host: Then the fans ought to know about it, right?

HK: They don't know. No one knows. No one said anything.

Host: How was the response?

HK: No one left messages. Wasn't it all hidden?

Host: Why does he need to hide it?

HK: He felt that it's shameful, so he hid it.

Host: Then why doesn't he show a little? Or write it down that he's the real one?

HK: To say that he himself is FTISLAND, isn't it embarrassing? "I'm FTISLAND's drummer. I'm drumming. Look!" Isn't this very comical?

Host: Looking at this, it looks a bit like Highway Star?

TOPIC... on the first thing upon waking up

HK: This morning, it wasn't that I woke up late; it was the manager who woke up late. Originally, we were to assemble at 7am, but he only woke me up at 7 and we woke up at the same time. "Ah, it's 7, what do I do~" and so I will get angry.

Hongki cut on Do Dream

(Cr. hongdama0128 on YT)

**(A/N: For Thai translations, go to https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=514848101866971&set=a.217076918310759.62249.214008595284258&type=1&theater)


ORIGINAL CHINESE TRANSLATIONS BY small_橘紙xi @ weibo
URL LINK: http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/8237a714jw1dyr76bpqihj.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment