Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Friday, November 2, 2012

[ENG TRANS+中文字幕視頻] 120324 FTISLAND at SOTSUFES (Japanese Graduation Festival)

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU ^^

HK: Talking about this, isn't today's theme [Graduation]?
JJ: Yes.
HK: That means to say... all the people here are younger than me?
Pri: Yes~~
JJ: That's not true!
HK: Is it not?
JJ: Just now, after you said it, the 10,000 people off-stage were fighting to say yes! (laughs)
HK: They're really not~
JJ: I said they aren't. Actually, today is a special graduation activity; but there are many different types of people who came here today: There are those who are going to graduate from the company and those who are going to graduate from the office.
HK: Company and office... Do people say "graduate" for that?
JJ: There are...
HK: Don't you directly say "fired"?
JJ: Saying that is too cruel!
HK: I've, I've been fired!!
JJ: That's too much.
HK: Is this wrong? I'm sorry, I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
JJ: It's wrong, of course it's wrong!
HK: Ah, I hate this sort of et... atmosphere. I really hate it. Although it is me who made the atmosphere like this. Now, let's quickly listen to the next song. What song is it?
JJ: They are our Korean songs. After this, please listen to our new album, GROWN-UP's Severely, and Like Birds.

*Severely*

*Like Birds*

JJ: Yeah, thank you everyone! Do you all feel that today's performance is okay? Today is that... erm... GradFest, right? Graduation Festival, shortened as GradFest.
HK: You really know this well~
JJ: Because I'm a genius...not! I'm sorry. Korea's graduation ceremonies are actually in February, and then we start school in March. While for Japan, you graduate in March ...
HK: You graduate in March and start school in April.
JJ: That's right. Time-wise, there is a little difference.
HK: Korea is a little bit earlier.
Pri: We can't see Minhwan! (Note: Minhwan was just bending over and blocked by Hongki's outer coat)
HK: Ah, you can't see Minhwan~ Minhwan can't be seen
JJ: You're annoying!
SH: Annoying!
HK: I'm sorry, it's all my coat's fault.
SH: We can't see~
HK: I'm sorry~
Pri: Hongki, thank you!~~
JJ: Oh?! Oh?
HK: What is it, what is it, what is it?
HK: Don't bother with that - While in the midst of the concert, don't bother with those sort of things. You know? You need to concentrate.
SH: But that clothing is very expensive...
HK: Today...
JJ: Yes... Hmm...
HK: It is now only the start of this year.
JJ: Yes.
HK: So, today's theme is... Grad... GradFest!
JJ: I've already talked about GradFest...
HK: Yes, then let's all talk about what things we want to graduate from!
JJ: Ah~ like the burden of the future?
HK: Yes, the burden of the future, and also things like that of "I never want to do this anymore, I want to graduate from it".
Pri: Jaejin! Hair! Hair! Hair! Hair!
JJ: What about hair!!! Do you all think that hair is something you can graduate from!
HK: Then, let's start from Seunghyun (laughs) Start from Seunghyun (laughs) Please speak.
SH: Me? For me...
Pri: Seunghyun~ Seunghyun~~
JJ: Seunghyun~
SH: Hi, hi, hello everybody~ For me, I've already graduated from the life when I can only accept Hongki-hyung's old clothes. I've graduated.
JJ: Really?
SH: Yes.
HK: You've graduated?
SH: I'm now very rich.
JJ: Liar! You are not!
SH: At home I have... about 100,000yen (laughs)
JJ: Really?
SH: I can eat a huge mountain of beef bowl.
JJ: (laughs)
HK: I see. What about Jaejin?
Pri: Hair!
JJ: Me... It's not hair!!! It's not hair!
JH: That's wrong! Jaejin actually, he... Hongki, Hongki... He wants to graduate from the girlfriend, right?
HK: Oh, so it's the girlfriend~
JJ: I already said that I don't have one now!!
HK: Then graduate from being in love. Graduate from love.
JJ: I already said, it's not like "these", it's not like "these". (Note: It's supposed to be "this". Jaejin said it wrongly.)
HK: What the heck is "it's not like "these"?! (laughs)
JJ: There are actually people who say it like this. Things like, "it's not like "these", or "thanks you"."
HK: I even heard of "almost there".
JJ: What is "almost there"?
HK: "Almost there" is actually... We have this Warner music staff member, and he will always say, "It's "almost there", time to set off."
JJ: It's Mr Horikawa!! Mr Horikawa!!
SH: The one at the back, wearing glasses.
HK: He would always say, "We're "almost there", time to go~".
JJ: So special.
HK: Yes.
JJ: Um... Should we not pull the conversation back?
HK: Oh yes, oh yes.
JJ: What does Minhwan want to graduate from?
HK: Jaejin, you want to graduate from love?
JJ: No, no, no, no. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! I ... I want to change my fashion sense for the better.
HK: I couldn't stand your taste from a long time ago.
JJ: WHAT!!!!! I am also putting in effort, okay!!! Give me a bit more time, I will definitely become handsome and show everyone. Please wait for me.
HK: Is it really like that?
JJ: What are you laughing at?
HK: I'm laughing because you're too cute. Jaejin is really too~ cute, right! Really... What about Minhwan?
MH: Yes ... That ... Recently, I've become fatter. So I want to let my sto"mech" fats graduate.
HK: You want to diet, right?
MH: Yes... A little..
HK: Minhwan really loves to eat. Right? Then how? Do you diet again?
MH: Fats still need to be reduced.
HK: I got it. Then, Jonghun?
JH: My Japanese... It's really still not too OK.
Pri: What!
JH: I want to gra...graduate from my broken Japanese.
JJ: Graduate. Wow~ Fighting!
HK: (laughs)
JJ: What, what?
HK: Jonghun has been really putting in effort to learn Japanese recently...
JJ: Why, why, why?
HK: I also have no idea why he's so serious.
JJ: W~hy?
HK: I really cannot understand it completely, but he is very serious.
JJ: Then what about Hongki?
HK: Me... I want to graduate from being a reckless shopper. Really, I'm a shopaholic, and I love to buy clothes. When I go shopping, I easily lose control. Once I like something, I buy all of it, regardless of how much money...
JH: So that's why he's now a penniless fellow!!
HK: Yes, I'm really very poor. But that's also because I've really bought too much. Even when going on Korean shows, I don't need specially-bought clothes; I just wear my personal clothes and it's fine.
JJ: So this kid (SH) will be in charge of wearing the leftovers.
SH: Thank you, Hongki-hyung! I have things to wear!
JJ: (laughs)
SH: I have things to wear~~
HK: I often come home after buying things, look down and get a shock at the things I bought... OH WAH, I BOUGHT SO MUCH?! But the truth is right before my eyes... I will improve.
JJ: I hope you can graduate from recklessness early~ The new year has also just begun. I hope that everyone can be care... careful... careful and conscientious. Carefully and spiritedly, embrace tomorrow! Then! Let's take these feelings and listen to the last song. Let it go!
SH: Isn't it good! Isn't it good? Isn't it good~
HK: Did you all bring it? Swing it, swing it! I'm handsome, right? Sorry, that was a bit lame.
Pri: Handsome~
HK: Then, let's start! Very good, I can see everyone.

*Let It Go!*

HK: Thank you!!
JJ: Thank you!

HK: Thank you, everyone, for being with us until this late. So, we've prepared a ve~~~~ry high song as the ending. How about this, what song do you want to hear? What is this? Just sing this song? I've got it. This song, then. This song.

*Flower Rock*

HK: STOP! You all want to do it, right! Yeah, there should still be people who don't know what we want to do now, so let's first say what we are going to do. Later, we're going to play a small game. This side, you should be able to sit? You can?
Pri: We can't sit!
HK: ...then you all think of a way to sit.
JJ: Aye~~~~~
HK: Everyone, please sit down. Even the second floor must be seated.
Pri: We can't~~
HK: You said you could just now!!! Then everyone, please move backwards a little. Move back a little. Any problems?
JJ: Everyone, please try to move back a little. Very good, very good.
HK: Sit down!
SH: No problem, right?
HK: Is everyone okay?
JJ: There are people who say it's totally not okay.
HK: Who, who, who! Which fellow said it's not okay? Then, following this, be on the same breath as us! Jump to the highest point! Have you heard and understood? You, guitar.
SH: My name is not Guitar.
JJ: He's not called Guitar.
HK: Oh, that's right. Guitar No. 2. Let's call you Guitar No. 2, then.

*Flower Rock (cont'd)*

HK: NO, NO, NO, Don't stop the music! Don't stop, everyone, don't stop! Don't stop, don't stop! Do you still want? Do you still want more? If you still want more, everybody, make some noise!

*Flower Rock (cont'd)*

HK: Thank you! Today, really... really, thank you, everyone! Congratulations on graduating, everyone!!




ENG SUBBED VIDEO

(Subs by sifapri4fti; uploaded by TheCrysantheme4 on YT)

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. THANK YOU ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment