Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Sunday, August 19, 2012

[ENG TRANS] Mnet Special - Members' Song Recommendation

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL TRANSLATIONS, INCLUDING TRANSLATORS. THANK YOU ^^ 

★ HONGKI'S TAKE FTISLAND

사랑하지마요 
(Don't Love, 'Colorful Sensibility')
Although every song is like that~ when I sing this song, I especially inject a lot more personal emotions~ When everyone listens to this song, they can experience my emotions^^ Hope that everyone can experience our emotions together with us.
Na Na Na - My Chemical Romance
No matter when, listening to this song sets my heart on fire! When I'm feeling upset or emotional, listening to this will also make my mood even better. When everyone wants to get (emotionally) high~ you must listen to this song!




★ JONGHUN'S TAKE FTISLAND 
고백합니다
(I Confess, 'Return')
This is a song that can can convey my feelings to the fans; also a song that I composed ^^ Hehe, it's a confession fan song to our dear fans!! 
Time Is Running Out - Muse
This can be counted as one of Muse's best works~ Because <Infinite Challenge> broadcasted it, a lot of people got to know this song ^^ The melody also suits the general public; so everyone can listen to it and their moods will become better.



★ JAEJIN'S TAKE FTISLAND
사랑사랑사랑 
(Love Love Love, 'Beautiful Journey')
Because the guitar rhythm is very high-class, this is a song I personally like very much. I hope that those who come to watch our performances will pay more attention to the guitar rhythm.
Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
It's really a 'high' song! This is a song that you can listen to and automatically start to move; and because the guitar, drums and bass' sounds are particularly strong, so I like this song more than ever!



★ SEUNGHYUN'S TAKE FTISLAND
Like A Doll 
('Jump Up')
This is the first album released after I became a member of FTISLAND; when singing this song, I feel like my voice is very innocent, so I think of the past me when I listen to it, unable to forget my initial intentions. 
Don’t stop me now - Queen
When I was young and going through tough and tiring days, listening to this song gave me a lot of energy; I hope everyone will pull themselves together when they listen to this song during tough and tiring times ^^



★ MINHWAN'S TAKE FTISLAND
사랑하는 븝을 몰라서 
(Because I didn't know how to love, 'Cheerful Sensibility')
This is a song where the lyrics and rhythm are all very pleasing to the ears. As everyone listens to this song, do feel the lyrics and rhythm; you'll find that this song is really very nice. 
The Reason - Hoobastank
This song's original version is also very very nice. When listening to its LIVE, this song has a sort of feeling that lets you completely come alive. The first time I heard this song, it was the LIVE version and it was that time that I had feelings for this song and liked it; so I'm recommending it to everyone!



ORIGINAL CHINESE TRANSLATIONS VIA @lindy826
URL links:
Hongki ▶ http://twiffo.com/1eIE
Jonghun ▶ http://twiffo.com/1eIL
Jaejin ▶ http://twiffo.com/1eIO
Seunghyun ▶ http://twiffo.com/1eIU
Minhwan ▶ http://twiffo.com/1eIR

No comments:

Post a Comment