Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Monday, August 6, 2012

[PICS사진] 120115/120116 FTISLAND in SINGAPORE (Asia Tour 2012) 30P

Click for larger images
큰 이미지를 클릭주세요
為放大圖片 請點擊

15/01/2012 (Concert/콘서트/演唱會)

The stage (연극/舞台)

















Jonghun's guitar pick* (종훈의 기타픽/鐘訓的吉他採擷) 

*Note: Jonghun gave the guitar pick to my friend. I do not own the pick^^ 
*참고: 종훈은 내 친구에게 기타픽을 주었어요. 저는 픽을 안 소유해요^^
*注: 鐘訓把吉他採擷給了我的朋友。這採擷不屬於我^^



16/01/2012 (Fansign/팬싸인회/簽名會)











Hongki held on to this balloon‘s string with his teeth and then let it go.
(홍기 그의 이빨이 풍선의 문자열에 개최 다음 갑시다/洪基用牙齒咬住這氣球的繩子然後把它放開了)




No comments:

Post a Comment