Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

[NEWS-ENG TRANS] TR&I Choi Jonghun, because of Yewon’s choice, he suffered “like death”

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, INCLUDING TRANSLATORS. THANK YOU ^^


Choi Jonghun, because of Yewon's choice, faced a setback.

On the night of the 20th, cable channel tvN broadcasted「The Romantic & Idol」Season 2. The male idols Kevin, Minhyuk, Jonghun, N and the female idols Jiwon, Eunyoung, G.NA, Yewon, spent a happy and special date.

During the midway choice, G.NA chose Jonghun, and Yewon, whom Jonghun was hoping for, chose Minhyuk. Additionally, Yewon's heart was also not fixed. She said, "Firstly, although right now, the situation is that I'm a little unhappy with Minhyuk, because I liked him when we dated earlier, so I'll forget about it. And this is today's choice." But she also confessed her feelings towards Jonghun.

"I'm not disappointed, but rather, I'm in a state of having faced a setback; my pride is really hurt. This time, if I can date Yewon, I'll either go to heaven or hell; even death is possible." Jonghun confessed these shocking words.


ORIGINAL URL LINK: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1358684021453098019

CHINESE TRANSLATIONS BY @ChoiPuha
URL LINK: http://twitter.yfrog.com/z/mmmjpxp

No comments:

Post a Comment