Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Friday, March 8, 2013

[PICS사진] 130228-130302 SONG SEUNG HEON IN SINGAPORE 공항+팬사인회 40P

❖ Please do not remove the credits. Thank you. ❖
❖ 크레딧을 삭제하지마세요. 감사합니다. ❖
❖ 請勿抹去浮水印。謝謝 ❖

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGES ^^

13.02.28
Song Seung Heon @ Singapore Changi Airport
송승헌님 @ 싱가포르공항 도착



13.03.02
Song Seung Heon @ West Coast Plaza
송승헌님 @ 팬사인회


































13.03.02
Song Seung Heon @ Singapore Changi Airport
송승헌님 @ 싱가포르공항 출국






❖ Please do not remove the credits. Thank you. ❖
❖ 크레딧을 삭제하지마세요. 감사합니다. ❖
❖ 請勿抹去浮水印。謝謝 ❖

No comments:

Post a Comment