Hi there! :) Please enjoy my blog & feel free to leave comments at the end of the posts if you want to. I'll gladly appreciate your good comments or constructive criticism :)

Please also take note that anything taken out of this blog should be credited. It isn't too much to ask, considering the time and effort I've put into my posts :) Just a simple "via @jh_ly" or "Taken from lyism.blogspot.com" would be alright.

Also, all translations have been translated to the best of my ability, but I can make mistakes too. Please inform me if you spot any errors :)

Thank you very much! ♥

Friday, March 22, 2013

[ENG TRANS] YOU ARE MY LIFE - Special Message from Hongki

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS, INCLUDING TRANSLATORS. THANK YOU ^^

[NOTE: This series of Special Messages from each FTISLAND member was given out randomly when orders were placed for the Japanese singles at the Japan Fan-meetings on 10 and 17 March in Osaka and Tokyo respectively.]


Q: To you,「My Life」is...

HK: My life...
JJ: What is it?
HK: What should I saw? Leisure time.
JJ: Leisure time. Freedom.
HK: Leisure time.
SH: Sunflower [NOTE: Because leisure sounds like sunflower in Japanese]
HK: Freedom. Do you know freedom? I just wanna freedom.
JJ: Why must you say it in English?
MH: If you have time, what do you want to do?
HK: Europe. I wanna go to Europe
JJ: Europe~ Europe
HK: If I don't have leisure time, if I don't have freedom, I can't do good music.
MH: Yeah, that's right
HK: So what I like is the freedom and leisure time and to play. During that time, I will go and experience many different things. I can use those experiences to make music, and I can also accomplish many things. So it is a really important thing. Apart from that, because my job accumulates lots of stress, no? It's to relieve that stress. So if I don't have leisure time, I won't be able to get rid of the pressure. And so I personally feel that to me, the most important of all is leisure time.


ORIGINAL CHINESE TRANSLATIONS BY @ejinhyun
URL LINK: http://ejinhyun.pixnet.net/blog/post/141792687

No comments:

Post a Comment